Friday, October 12, 2012

Our Family Notebook!!

I have been wanting to post about our family notebook for some time now. It was the therapist that we see on occasion that gave me the idea. She said it may help me from feeling so overwhelmed from all I have going on. So I gave it a try and I love it!! I am still tweaking it here and there. I think as time goes on, I will always have the need to tweak it in order for it to work with our ever changing and busy life. You can see some of the divided sections in the picture. I have all of our cleaning lists, calendars, menus and grocery lists, medical info, and more all at a fingers reach for Vince and I. Everything in our life from car maintenance to food menus is all in one place. It has helped us tremendously. If you would like to try it too, just Google for ideas and you will soon be making your own! Just had to share this great idea!



1 comment: