Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hatred for an evil disease caused by an evil disease

I hate Diabetic Neuropathy. Well that is understatement. I hate everything about it. I hate it even more than diabetes itself if that can even makes sense. I hate what it does and how it makes my poor husband feel. I hate that he has to take so many pills that he can't even function. I hate that even with all of the medication, he is still in pain. I hate that it makes his legs so weak that he can barely walk sometimes. I hate that it drains him emotionally and wears him down. I hate that it cripples him sometimes to the point that he can't can't out of bed. I hate that when he is in pain, he is not his normal happy self that makes me laugh. I hate that I have to sit by and watch and know that I am not able to do anything for him. What unfair disease caused by an unfair disease, diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment