Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Look Back

I was reading through some of my older posts and found this one:

http://lifewithadiabeticspouse.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-in-life-of-diabetics-wife-sandy.html

It is great to be able to go back and look at how things may have changed or might still be the same. I don't have the need to check in with Vince as much as I did 2 years ago in this post. He hasn't had many low episodes lately so I feel safer leaving him for longer than 2 hours without checking in. I still do my 10:00 - 11:00 AM call in the morning and then he will either text me or I will call him in the afternoon before he lays down to nap.

But as always with Diabetes, nothing is ever "under control" and if it is, it can change by the hour. So if he starts having lot's of lows again, then the calls and check ins will be a must. Taking it just one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment