Monday, February 21, 2011

A Visual of our Daily Routine

One shelf in our refrigerater is desginated to insulin vials and insulin pens

This is Vince's "black bag" that he carries with him anywhere he goes with his meter, supplies, medication, and glucose tablets

This is a picture of all of the supplies needed for one pump and sensor site change 

Vince's weekly medication box

All of Vince's medication and vitamins that he takes daily along with spare glucose tablets, glucagon, and prescription information

Our site change supply bin

Spare meters and spare CareLink

Spare misc supplies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy! I'm from Florida and I'll be turning 30 this year. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I don't have a lot of time to devote to it, unfortunately, but I do read several blogs and stay connected to the online community a bit through that and the twitter feed. My twitter name is mypancreassucks haha. Nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete