Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome

Hello. My name is Sandy and my husband, Vince, has type 1 diabetes. He was diagnosed at the age of 6 months old as he fell into a diabetic coma. In his mid twenties, he developed Retinopathy and Peripheral Neuropathy. He has some vision loss and has severe nerve damage in his arms and legs causing extreme chronic pain. Through this blog, I will explain what it is like to be the wife of a type 1 diabetic who lives with many complications from the disease and the struggles, I along with Vince, experience

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to keeping up with your journey! Let me know if you ever need anything...even if it's just an ear! (((HUGS))) Welcome to the D-OC (Diabetes Online Community)!!! I'm excited to read another point of view on this horrible disease. Keep writing!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jill! I am glad you are enjoying my blog and stories. I absolutely your blog! Sandy

    ReplyDelete